We invite you to consider joining our dynamic, rapidly growing advancement team. Applications are currently being accepted for the following open positions. Please bookmark this site, as new positions are posted often. All positions are based in Selangor, Melaka and Johor states, Malaysia.
If you are interested in the following open positions, please contact our HR Dept +6012-701 0778 (Mon-Fri 10am-5pm) or email resume to: email@example.com
- At least Degree in Accountancy / Finance, or equivalent.
- Preference given to those who have worked 3 – 4 years experience in account management.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Finance – General / Cost Accounting , or equivalent.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team, with high degree of professionalism and integrity.
- Responsible for all aspects of Account / Finance of the Company.
- Month end closing activities and timely submission for all statutory, monthly management report, variance analysis, taxation, audit, budgetary, treasury and ad hoc report.
- Prepare monthly cash flow forecast.
- Develop and improve policies and procedures of internal control systems.
- Plan and schedule work to meet deadlines.
- Supervise the Finance Team on various issues encounter during the daily work and involve in problem solving. Undertake special assignments, ad hoc functions and related duties as and when necessary.
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned by Management.
- Contribute to The Company teamwork.
2) Graphic Designer
- At least Diploma in Graphic Design, Multimedia Creative, Mass communication, or equivalent.
- Advanced computer skills in Adobe Creative Suite with emphasis on Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, & Adobe Photoshop.
- Able to think creatively to produce new ideas, and able to produce accurate and high quality work.
- Flexible to changing circumstances, and multi-tasking: able to often work on more than one design project at a time.
- Great interests in graphics & typography, current trends, and new development in design software.
- Great communication skills, can work well in a team or with other departments.
- Work on graphic design projects: catalogs, advertisements, brochures, posters, and even website layouts and other graphic elements.
- Select colors, images, textures and shapes, size and arrangements, to create the layout.
- Submit rough drafts for approval of the artwork.
- Update & manage company website, social medias etc.
- Support printing works for outlets.